Search This Blog

Stared you last morning

>> 17 Jan 2013


I stared you last morning.
you were with the fondness as the dawn
standing under the tree of Flamboyant.
I inherit the stargaze of the cladded petals,
with my eyes being in reverie of you.


while walking down the line you stopped by,
without the grace of mighty I don't know why.
where my heart scattered like wet mist;
only to see you touching the droplets.


fumbling with words;I forgot the word itself
being numb to you -unable to express
only I felt;and matee
a unknown pain -the bid to cherish.
(I stared you in reverie!!!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself !!!


Feel free to write your comments/suggestions here.
I will be pleased to see your view.

Thank You.

  © вeauту of мooи 2009 Romantica by тяιикα

Back to TOP