Search This Blog

As I will gaze

>> 28 Jan 2013




With wishes so prominent to claim
and regard to hold my nous,

Yet I feel her sense:
as she leaps away at the dusk.


Assay to arrest my aspiration
egress thy crave the more,

As I gazed down the window all alone:
While she walks over the moon.

And me cite her name
The deity filled her up with feathers,

Late I gaze at her inexplicable glare:
alas,the dream still far from near.

Thus walk I lone,my eyes where wonder........

How one care it just to be a tale:
Mere just biting nail,
Hiding it under my bosom....deep into my closet.

Reverie will come again....with blossom of spring:
Again leaving me behind in cold,
As I will gaze down the window all alone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself !!!


Feel free to write your comments/suggestions here.
I will be pleased to see your view.

Thank You.

  © вeauту of мooи 2009 Romantica by тяιикα

Back to TOP