Search This Blog

Tomorrow at Dawn

>> 30 Dec 2012




Tomorrow, at dawn, at the hour when the city becomes pale with mist ,
I will leave. You see, I feel that you might be waiting for me.
I will go by the forest, I will go by the mountain.
I cannot stay far from you any longer.

I will walk with my eyes fixed on my thoughts,
Without seeing anything outside, without hearing any noise,
Alone, unknown, back curved, hands crossed,
Sad, and the day for me will be like the night.
I will not look at the gilt of the evening which falls,
Nor the faraway hills descending towards the horizon.
And when I arrive, I will put on your memoir
A white bouquet of holy and lovable flowers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself !!!


Feel free to write your comments/suggestions here.
I will be pleased to see your view.

Thank You.

  © вeauту of мooи 2009 Romantica by тяιикα

Back to TOP