Search This Blog

Farewell

>> 10 Jun 2012




Creating peace between us, sewing memories as we grew,
In this farewell posting it all comes down to you.


Though in the future we may not meet, or see each other again,
But giving you this Farwell from me, you my closest friends.


I hope to live my dreams, and go where I want to be,
Hopefully you will reach there too, and maybe we will see


That absence makes the heart grow fonder and next time that we meet
We will enjoy each other even more, every next time that we greet.


I hope I never lose you completely, because I’d hate to say goodbye,
I’ll enjoy the small reunions and the passing of a hi.


So if you go a little faster, or further up in life, you see,
My dear friends I will miss you sadly but please will you wait for me?


GOODLUCK IN LIFE MY DEAR FRIENDS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself !!!


Feel free to write your comments/suggestions here.
I will be pleased to see your view.

Thank You.

  © вeauту of мooи 2009 Romantica by тяιикα

Back to TOP