Search This Blog

Nobody Loves Me

>> 21 Feb 2012





My family 
All backs turned againest me 
My friends 
One by one 
Disappeared and deserted me 
In my greatest hour of need 
I can't believe that I am truely all alone 
With not even a stranger to care or to lend a hand 
The fear 
The grief 
Overwelming me 
Drowning me in the hell of my sorrow 
At last coming to understand 
All too painful and too damm real 
Nobody loves me 
Nobody at all 
Not even the good lord above 




Cried myself dry 
Broken my heart in 1001 places 
Soon to be 1002 
If it goes on much longer like this 
I'm not sure that I can hold on 
I'm not sure that I can be that tough 
That strong 
I don't think that I'll even want to live 
Not like this 
Not this way 
All by myself and afraid 
So afraid that it will stay 
Forever this way 
Lonely 
With no one to ever touch or be touched by 
Staring hard into the mirror of my doubts so cruel and 
unforgiving 
Wondering once again why nobody loves me 
Nobody at all 




Am I so very ugly? 
So unworthy? 
Is this awful neverending nightmare really to be my fate? 
Rejected 
Unaccepted by any and all whose paths I come across 
Did I really do something so wrong that never can I ever 
have anything good or right in my life? 
Does God really hate me that much? 
Does everybody in the whole wide world feel the same? 
Sometimes I wonder 
Sometimes I think that maybe it would be better if I just 
cut this agony of mine short 
With just a few expert slices and dices 
Along this dotted line I have drawn 
All it would take is a few precious painful moments more 
and then it would all be over 
And I would be free 
Free from the torment of this hell I'm living in 
Where sad but true... 
Nobodys love me 
Nope, nobody at all 




Damm it! 
Damm it all to hell! 
Where I'm been and back again 
Endlessly soul searching and yet finding nothing 
No one there or in the heavens above to hear my lonely 
cries 
Weeping all alone in my empty bed 
Reaching out for something 
Someone 
Anyone 
Grabbing onto nothing 
Always nothing 
Hating myself more and more everyday 
As I prepare to spend both a lifetime and a eternity 
All by me, myself and I 
Helpless 
Hopeless 
So sure 
Too damm sure that... 




Nobody loves me and nobody ever will.... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Express Yourself !!!


Feel free to write your comments/suggestions here.
I will be pleased to see your view.

Thank You.

  © вeauту of мooи 2009 Romantica by тяιикα

Back to TOP